Senior Customer Success Manager - North Charleston, SC
What's this role all about?
Do you find personal satisfaction in being a subject matter expert? Do you love serving people and helping them get the information they need quickly and efficiently? Does the opportunity to support some of the world’s largest cable and telecom companies with your insights get you fired up?
“Yes! That’s me!”
Awesome! You may have what it takes to be a Senior Customer Success Manager for Telogical Systems!
Since 2000, Telogical has been on a mission to deliver indispensable solutions to cable and telecom companies across the U.S. that help them gain and retain more business through competitive data and insights. We are in need of a few good people to work with our clients in support of this mission. If you’re up for the challenge, please read on.
What does someone in this role actually do?
The Senior Customer Success Manager has a singular purpose: to ensure Telogical is a vital resource for our clients. This objective is achieved via a variety of responsibilities, including:
- Leveraging subject matter expertise on the cable and telecom industry, as well as Telogical’s solutions, to support clients
- Delivering meaningful industry insights to both external and internal clients
- Providing best-in-class customer service
- Diligently seeking opportunities to grow client relationships through networking, providing product demonstrations, etc.
- Leading the development and delivery of tactical competitive intelligence in the form of custom reports, alerts, and client advantage statements
- Analyzing and reporting on client usage of Telogical’s solutions
- Supporting the Sales team in identifying opportunities for new products and services
What are the necessary qualifications and skills?
The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following:
- Superb independent judgment
- Excellent relational skills and/or people smarts
- Enthusiasm for developing relationships with people
- First-rate communication skills, both verbal and written
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong research, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Courage in the face of a challenge
- Adaptable when priorities abruptly shift
- Organized and schedule-driven
- Microsoft Outlook and Excel experience is a must
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 3 – 5 years of cable and telecom industry experience required
What’s not to love?
In addition to the challenge in the work, Telogical commits to offer the following:
- An employee-focused work environment that thrives on open communication and great ideas
- Company leadership that believes in flexibility, empowerment, and innovation
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and benefits package
Sound like a fit? Tell us about it! Please submit your resume along with a one- or two-page letter describing exactly why this is the position for you to email@example.com, and a member of our team will be in touch soon.